How can you teach your child to trust God for provision from an early age? Well, the Bible App for Kids is just what you need to introduce your little one to Jehovah Jireh!
This app recreates the story of Jesus feeding the 5,000 with bread and fish in a way that will teach your child to lean on God for his or her needs. Let’s see how:
Story: The Big Picnic
Theme: Jesus feeds 5,000
Scripture: Mark 6:30-44
This story is an engaging reenactment of Jesus feeding the multitudes with five loaves of bread and two fish. Here are the top lessons that your child will learn from The Big Picnic:
- Your kid will learn that the disciples wanted to send the hungry crowd away, but Jesus refused. Here, you can point out to your kid that God doesn’t think like people at all. This will help your kid see that His plans are always better than ours.
- In addition, your kid will learn that feeding the crowd would have cost the disciples a year’s wages. This will help your child realise that everything comes at a price, and that he or she must not take even the most basic things for granted.
- Even though the disciples thought it was impossible to feed the crowd, they still obeyed Jesus and brought the little boy with the bread and fish to Him. This will teach your child to obey God even when he or she may not fully understand His plans.
- Your child can tap the screen and watch Jesus pat the boy’s head and playfully laugh with him. This will convey to your little one that Jesus loves all children, including him or her!
- Soon, your kid will observe Jesus thank God for the bread and fish before breaking them into pieces. This will motivate him or her to be thankful to God too.
- Your little one will then see the fish and bread multiply miraculously, and hear the people gasp in disbelief! This mega-miracle will show your kid that Jesus can do impossible things.
- As the story progresses, your kid will learn that there were 12 baskets of leftover food. Your child can even touch the screen to see the people tap their tummies in satisfaction! This will help your son or daughter understand that God gives us more than enough for our needs.
This story will help your kid understand that God cares for him or her. Moreover, your little one will be encouraged to trust God to provide for his or her needs.
The Big Picnic is just one of the 40+ Bible stories that jump to life in the Bible App for Kids. The animations and interactive elements of this app will surely help your child fall in love with God’s word!
So, download this app right away, and help your child set out on a biblical adventure! Click the button below to get the app today.
- Revisit the Easter Story with the Bible App for KidsFeb 16, 2017 2 min read
- The Last Supper Story Retold for KidsFeb 9, 2017 3 min read
- How to Teach Your Child to be ObedientFeb 6, 2017 2 min read